You wake up feeling sluggish, you slowly climb out of bed, stumble into the bathroom, eyes half open you squint at yourself in the mirror. The person standing in front of the mirror shocks you. bags under the eyes, wrinkles, weight that just wont come off no matter how much you exercise and diet... You cant help but think about those pills you need to take later to control your thyroid and diabetes, everything seems so depressing..
I am here to tell you that you no longer need to stress about diabetes, hypo/hyper thyroidism, sluggish metabolism, you name it!!!! No, i am not promoting a new diet pill! I have stumbled upon a miracle oil, Extra Virgin Coconut oil. You take 3 tablespoons daily and it corrects your thyriod, diabetes, speeds up your metabolism, gives you a boost of energy etc. Here are just a few things you can expect:
Reduces risk of atherosclerosis and heart disease
Reduces risk of cancer and other degenerative conditions
Helps prevent bacterial, viral, and fungal (including yeast) infections
Supports immune system function
Helps control diabetes
Provides an immediate source of energy
Supports healthy metabolic function
Improves digestion and nutrient absorption
Supplies important nutrients necessary for good health
Promotes weight loss
Helps prevent osteoporosis
Has a mild delicate flavor
Is highly resistant to spoilage (long shelf life)
Is heat resistant (the healthiest oil for cooking)
Helps keep skin soft and smooth
Helps prevent premature aging and wrinkling of the skin
Helps protect against skin cancer
and other blemishes
Functions as a protective antioxidant
- Coconut oil is one of the best natural nutrition for hair. It helps in healthy growth of hair providing them a shinny complexion. Regular massage of the head with coconut oil ensures that your scalp is free of dandruff, lice, and lice eggs, even if your scalp is dry. Coconut oil is extensively used in the Indian sub-continent for hair care. It is an excellent conditioner and helps in the re-growth of damaged hair. It also provides the essential proteins required for nourishing damaged hair. It is therefore used as hair care oil and used in manufacturing various conditioners, and dandruff relief creams. Coconut oil is normally applied topically for hair care.
- Stress Relief: Coconut oil is very soothing and hence it helps in removing stress. Applying coconut oil to the head followed with a gentle massage helps in removing mental fatigue.
- Skin Care: Coconut oil is excellent massage oil for the skin as well. It acts as an effective moisturizer on all types of skins including dry skin. The benefit of coconut oil on the skin is comparable to that of mineral oil. Further, unlike mineral oil, there is no chance of having any adverse side effects on the skin with the application of coconut oil. Coconut oil therefore is a safe solution for preventing dryness and flaking of skin. It also delays wrinkles, and sagging of skin which normally become prominent with age. Coconut oil also helps in treating various skin problems including psoriasis, dermatitis, eczema and other skin infections. Therefore coconut oil forms the basic ingredient of various body care products such as soaps, lotions, creams, etc., used for skin care.
- Premature Aging: Coconut oil helps in preventing premature aging and degenerative diseases due to its antioxidant properties.
- Heart Diseases: There is a misconception spread among many people that coconut oil is not good for the heart. This is because it contains a large quantity of saturated fats. However, coconut oil is beneficial for the heart. It contains about 50% lauric acid, which helps in preventing various heart problems including high cholesterol levels and high blood pressure. The saturated fats present in coconut oil are not harmful as it happens in case of other vegetables oils. It does not lead to increase in LDL levels. It also reduces the incidence of injury in arteries and therefore helps in preventing atherosclerosis.
- Weight Loss: Coconut oil is very useful in reducing weight. It contains short and medium-chain fatty acids that help in taking off excessive weight. It is also easy to digest and it helps in healthy functioning of the thyroid and enzymes systems. Further, it increases the body metabolism by removing stress on pancreases, thereby burning out more energy and helping obese and overweight people reduce their weight. Hence, people living in tropical coastal areas, who eat coconut oil daily as their primary cooking oil, are normally not fat, obese or overweight.
- Pancreatitis: Coconut oil is also believed to be useful in treating pancreatitis.
Internal use of coconut oil occurs primarily as cooking oil. Coconut
oil helps in improving the digestive system and thus prevents various
stomach and digestion related problems including irritable bowel
syndrome. The saturated fats present in coconut oil have anti microbial
properties and help in dealing with various bacteria, fungi, parasites,
etc., that cause indigestion. Coconut oil also helps in absorption of
other nutrients such as vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
Here are a few links to familiarize yourself with this wonderful oil and all the benefits it offers!!! You wont be disapointed! Make sure its Extra Virgin, not just coconut oil!